[Bf-docboard] Blender Proceedings

Willie Pierce knightwalkr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:23:01 CET 2010

I'll be honest I would like to see very basic tutorials for blender ie how to make a 6 sided dice, how to make a cup, How to make a realistic pool cue ball.  (modeling and texturing.)

Going from that a person could then give me a video of how to animate the dice moving around in the cup as the cups shaken, then a video about dropping the dice on a plane and it realistically bouncing.  Or the cue ball on a table with 14 other balls the one cue ball Impacts another and they ricochet around on The plane.

The most noble fate a man can endure is to place his own mortal body between his loved home and the war's desolation

Starship troopers

Willie Pierce
Pls excuse spelling errors Sent from my iPhone