[Bf-docboard] What about 2.5 Manual

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:20:30 CET 2010

Mindrones will definitely know about doc framework for 2.5.

If you do start writing the 2.5 manual with screenshots, PLEASE categorize them
according to here :

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Mindrones/UI/ButtonsWindow/Panels
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User_talk:Mikahl#adding_context_and_subcontext_categories_to_images

If you have questions about images, PLEASE ask mindrones or I.

Mike Belanger ( Mikahl )
www.watchmike.ca