[Bf-docboard] Blender books -> official reference

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 03:31:29 CET 2010

I think both books and wikis can coexist.  The Wiki should focus on documenting
features, sort of a glossary of tools, settings, etc.  It'd be generic, just tells you what's what.
But it should be complete, and consistent.

Books on the other had, could have specific tutorials, with specific steps, and settings.

That way, people have a consistent, reliable online source for features, but can get
more specific tutorials if they buy a book.

Mike Belanger ( Mikahl )
www.watchmike.ca