[Bf-docboard] Blender books -> official reference

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Wed Mar 3 14:19:19 CET 2010

Not sure how much this will help, but here goes anyway:

Mediawiki recently added a new feature to wikipedia (which may be
available to all mediawiki installs via extension) that allows one to
build books out of wiki pages, wikipedia goes one step further by
offering a service to have said books published.

If the Online Wiki Docs for blender can be made complete enough, this
might be a viable solution.

If not, there's always Scribus/OpenOffice.org.

- Keith