[Bf-docboard] Where's Bias setting for Ambient Occlusion gone in 2.49b?

Jimmy Volatile spam at useful.no
Thu Jan 7 12:32:55 CET 2010

Hi, all.

I'm trying to locate the AO Bias option to remove facet artifacts on smooth,
curved surfaces. I have a number of smooth columns which all have this
problem with AO facet artifacts and I do not know what else to do with it.

Like here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual/Lighting/Ambient_Occlusion#Bias
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual/Lighting/Ambient_Occlusion#Bias
(I've found another Bias-setting in the Render settings (F10) --> Bake
panel, but this doesn't seem to be the same thing)

Anyone got any idea?

Thanks :)

/Jimmy