[Bf-docboard] Proposal to postpone documentation start to beta 2.54 (means september)

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:21:33 CEST 2010

Hi, sorry I'm a bit in a hurry so I'lll be schematic :)

On 08/11/2010 03:52 AM, Raindrops From Sky wrote:
> So which is the correct place to edit from now on?

blender 2.4
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual

- don't update this one with 2.5 stuff

blender 2.5 (official)
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.5/Manual

- this is for exact transposing of blender 2.4 manual pages with newer
screenshots and keys, but not rewrites

- has to be considered a sandbox anyway, we'll do a cleanup/review pass
later on, things will change a lot since we will have some new automatism

blender 2.5 (rewrite proposals)
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=Meta:Sandbox/Doc:2.5/Manual

- this is for big rewrites, please use this only after you discuss here

Regards,
Luca