[Bf-docboard] History link in header

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 1 13:45:23 CEST 2009

Hi Bastien,

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, Bastien Montagne wrote:

> However, if you could add another param in the header one,
> to put an
> "history link" on the english version against which the
> translation was
> done (for all language others than EN, of course…), it
> would be great.

eh it was in my radar since a while now :)
I finally took the time to dig into that and I've updated Page/Header :)

Check the progress bar here :)
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:FR/Manual/Modelling/Meshes/Weight_Paint

Headers an footers are documented in their own page
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:Page/Header
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:Page/Footer

Later on I'll try to do a page with the summary of localized pages which aren't
translated against the last revision of their english counter parts, but have to
mumble a bit about it when I'll have some time again.

Please test {{Page/Header}} and see if it works correctly, thanks!

Regards,
Luca