[Bf-docboard] Templates

Madison Paz mdapaz at blendermasters.com
Sun May 10 22:31:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

greylica and me have looked the manual template nav bar and would like
to suggest the folowing for the international pages (following mindrones
directions):

In example, the manual page uses this template:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:UM/navigator

The Brazilian portuguese version, should look like this:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:BR/UM/navigator

So, if anyone would like to translate, just change the LANG prefix.

Per example, if the Spanish team would like to translate and create a
new Template:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:ES/UM/navigator

Well, is there a better way for doing this? Is this a good way for that?

Ah!
Now I´m using this new e-mail (mdapaz(at)blendermasters(dot)com) if
someone wanna to contact me :-)

Critics and help welcome,

Madison (el_muerte)