[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 50, Issue 4

Tobias Regenbrecht regenbrecht at gmx.net
Mon Mar 23 07:06:17 CET 2009

Am Montag, 23. März 2009 01:40:13 schrieb Roger Wickes:
> As of a long time now, the sandbox particles pages are no where even
> remotely complete enough to be moved into the wiki, much less supercede
> what is there. While what is there is outdated, it is far better than what
> the sandbox has to offer.
Tank you Mr. Wickes.

Just let me do the work and don't interfere. If it will not come out good
enough, you may remove my pages after that, I think it will not hurt anyone
if there are incomplete pages about the particle system for 2 weeks or so.

If you than want to remove the pages, go ahead.

I than will request that my user account on mediawiki.blender.org to be
removed and that all my pages and images be removed also.

Mr. Wickes: you're insulting me to the highest extend. Think what you do.