[Bf-docboard] Request to delete page

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 22 12:01:55 CET 2009

Hi,

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Tobias Regenbrecht <regenbrecht at gmx.net> wrote:

> I need to get the page
> "Doc:Manual/Physics/Particles"
> to be deleted. Else I couldn't move the page
> "Meta:Sandbox/Particles/Startpage"

The best thing is to move Meta:Sandbox/Particles/Startpage to Doc:Manual/Physics/Particles, wiki will ask if ok to delete Doc:Manual/Physics/Particles and we say yes (this may require to sysop permission)

Doing this will delete the redirect Doc:Manual/Physics/Particles -> Meta:Sandbox/Particles/Startpage of course.

I can do the move if it's ok, but Meta:Sandbox/Particles/Startpage contains 3 links to incomplete (sandbox) pages, so not sure if you wanna complete those first :)

If you need to talk, I'm in chat when possible.

Laters,
Luca

http://www.mindrones.com