[Bf-docboard] wiki refactor notes: namespaces (Meta: + Org:)

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Sat Jan 31 13:04:19 CET 2009

Hi,

Nathan has put up cusstom namespaces to let us separate content properly, in order to organize things better and help searches too.

They are:

Doc: (+ Doc_talk:)
Extensions: (+ Extensions_talk:)
Dev: (+ Dev_talk:)
Org: (+Org_talk:)
Meta: (+Meta_talk:)
Attic: (+Attic_talk:)

All of them except Attic: and Attic_talk: are content namespaces.

For their intended use please see here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Mindrones/blender-wiki/proposal/structure#Namespace_structure_proposal

For now I've moved a bunch of pages pages to "Meta:" and "Org:",
also making some order in names and structure.
You can find an ordered list of them here
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Mindrones/blender-wiki/refactor/namespaces/Meta
and here
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Mindrones/blender-wiki/refactor/namespaces/Org

Now the goal is to clean things in those 2 namespaces, and decide what
goes in Attic: and what has to be deleted. If you are in the "wiki
department" feel free to make some order in there! :)

I will create a proper "folder" structure in Attic: too,
in order to find things there if needed.

After the move to 'Dev:' I'll make a new note here (also in bf-committ ML?), so that we can slowly isolate the manual in the '(Main)' namespace and have less mess in there :)

Best regards,
Luca

http://www.mindrones.com