[Bf-docboard] Modelling chapter refactoring

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 29 17:39:52 CET 2009

Hi everybody, and merry Christmas

I just wanted to let you know I have finished the first part of my work
on Modelling chapter refactoring
(
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sandbox/Modelling_Refactor/Manual
), so now I’m waiting for
your advises, comments and suggestions before I move all this on the
main manual ;)

Regards, Bastien

PS: Does anyone knows what is the purpose of the “weight” parameter of
curve/surfaces control points (I’m not talking of the “weight” of NURBS…)?

PPS: I resent this email as the first one does not seem to have been
delivered – orange seems to have problems these days…