[Bf-docboard] blender.org - communication to mantainers

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:05:23 CET 2009

Dear blender.org maintainers,

some days ago a short irc discussion between me and PapaSmurf
took place on #blenderwiki. So I am writing this message, which
was already planned since a couple of weeks.
You might have noticed that some sections of blender.org are
been edited/updated. For a long time many pages have not been
touched and now some activity seems to take place.

For this reason I would like to propose to anyone responsible for
any section of blender.org to point out his area of influence and
eventual plans for short-term maintenance, in order to avoid
duplicate efforts on CMS work.

So far I have been working on the Feature & Gallery section and
adjusted a bit the Education & Help tutorial section. I would like to
concentrate on Education & Help now (with the help of mindrones),
first cleaning up outdated material and later proposing a light content
refactoring.

Waiting for opinions, comments and contributions,

regards

fsiddi