[Bf-docboard] Particle System - Fireworks Tutorial Updated

JimmyVolatile spam at useful.no
Wed Sep 24 10:16:01 CEST 2008

Hi, all.

A fireworks tutorial has been created for the new particle system as a
replacement for the old tutorial from 2001(!)

The tutorial is ready for review in the sandbox
<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Sandbox/Particles-Fireworks-Tutorial>.

Any feedback (or merciless wiki editing) will be very much appreciated.
BTW: I'm new to the wiki, the documentation work and, actually, Blenders new
particle system but my ultimate goal is to complete the particle system
documentation as I'm learning to use it.

Kind regs,

JimmyVolatile (Jarl Arntzen)