[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 10 20:10:39 CET 2008

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the very enthusiastic response! I'll note down your offer to
be "Manual editor" for coordinating work there, that's very welcome.
Are there more candidates, speak up now! :)

The 2.5 project will indeed mean an even bigger challenge for you
guys... forgot to mention that, and I can imagine it paralyzes a bit.
Does still make the need for more clear navigation layout evident.

I recall someone had a proposal for it... have to to dig in logs. Back
later!

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands