[Bf-docboard] New version changes?

Juho Vepsäläinen bebraw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 06:50:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

As you can see at the beginning of the page, it is relevant for
Blender v. 2.31. An up to date version can be found at
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/Your_First_Animation_in_30_plus_30_Minutes_Part_I
. It is recommended that you use that instead. In fact I think most if
not all content of the original manual have been migrated to the wiki.

How did you get into that page by the way? Wiki is mentioned as
official manual at http://www.blender.org/education-help/ . I suppose
the old book is still available in search engine results.

Sincerely,
Juho "BeBraw" Vepsäläinen