[Bf-docboard] Witolds tutorial for installing and using spe4 and winpdb in blender.

Jeff Blank planegoofy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:49:15 CET 2008

Hello,

My name is jeff and I live in the western new york area in the US and I
would like to upload a tutorial based on witolds tutorial for python
programming with spe4 and the winpdb debugger program.  I already have his
permission to add it to the wiki and saw that before adding a page I should
post here first.  Please let me know if this is the correct process to
follow and what other steps I may have to follow.  Thanks.

Jeff
planegoofy at gmail.com