[Bf-docboard] The whole enchilada

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Thu Mar 22 21:29:59 CET 2007

>From the perspective of someone who wishes they had time to contribute
to the documentation of Blender I can say that this frustrates me as
well. I feel as though I'm competent to write documentation, I simply
do not have the time to do it. Its not a quick process. I thank the
people doing the work. The effort is noble. But I do find myself
coming across things like this that don't seem representative of the
quality of work you'd expect to find in an official Blender manual.
Again, no offense intended, but merely writing the documentation isn't
enough. There *are* some guidelines written on this matter, and if
they are ignored I'm afraid the effort is wasted and the work will
have to be done over again.

Regards,
--Chris