[Bf-docboard] Sculptmode, Multires and Retopo doc

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 1 15:48:27 CET 2007

I'd like to include a copy of the documentation Nicholas gave for his
new tools into the user's manual, within the Modeling chapter > Meshes
section.
The content of
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Release_Notes/Notes243/Multi_Resolution_Mesh
would become a Multires sub-section there;
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nicholasbishop/Using_sculptmode
would come after and
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nicholasbishop/Using_Retopo would
conclude.
These pages are already very well made. Their tutorials are the weak
point and should not appear in the manual anyway so I'd remove them and
send them to the tutorial section of the Wiki.
Then would come completion (like for the 'View' option) and
clarification of a few points.
I'd like for it to be done by next Monday.

Any comments?

Jean