[Bf-docboard] Hello, back to the business of documenting.

Olivier Saraja olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Wed Feb 28 08:29:09 CET 2007

Hey Jean,

welcome back around... It's been quite silent anyway, there. So do I :D

Jean Montambeault a dit :
> Now my intention is to update the Material chapter for 2.43. I saw in
> the archives that Olivier has been on the case of the Material Preview
> page. I'd like to coordinate my efforts with him if possible.

The material preview page needs (IIRC) new screenshots, but the text
should be fine for 2.42 (and so I guess for 2.43). I had plans to
convert/update old pages (versions prior to 2.42) but I finally had no
time. I guess I'll be out of business for the next two months, so feel
free to work on the material chapterr (new buttons, new shaders, new
techniques to discuss). If you need help or review, send me a PM or
contact me through this list, and I'll give a hand, as I'm a very good
willing guy! ;-)

> Well that is it for now. Hopefully the list program will find my email
> address in its tables and this message won't bounce back.

Welcome back

Cheers,
--
olivS