[Bf-docboard] Hello, back to the business of documenting.

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 28 00:26:23 CET 2007

Remember me ? Not ?
That's OK.

I'm back to editing for as long as I can foresee, a page or two each day.
Now I made some mess in the French translation of the Manual by adding
three new sections to the Modeling part which are the translation of
Nicholas Bishop notes for Multires, Sculptmode and Retopo.
The pages are well done : good language, good understanding of the
subject matter, respect for the new guidelines but those sections don't
even exist in the English version of the manual so it is easy to guess
that there will be some reshuffling to do. Just let me know.

Now my intention is to update the Material chapter for 2.43. I saw in
the archives that Olivier has been on the case of the Material Preview
page. I'd like to coordinate my efforts with him if possible.

Well that is it for now. Hopefully the list program will find my email
address in its tables and this message won't bounce back.

Later

Jean