[Bf-docboard] Copyright issues on new pages

Olivier Saraja olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Tue Jul 11 09:18:49 CEST 2006

Stefano Selleri a dit :
> it is a long time since my last post, sorry, but I had a lot of RW work
and other family business (P.S. daugther was born June 15 :) )

CONGRATULATIONS! \o/  \o/  \o/  \o/

> I think this point don't need to be clarified because Oliver already
pointed out.

> Since the beginning of the wiki it was stated clearly that all text
should be submitted under the Open Content license. Period.

> Copyrighted material CAN be submitted *only* if the copyright owner
elects to do so AND change the license to The Open Content one...

If someone has the time, these information should feature more clearly on
the wiki (first page of the documentation?), to clarify these facts to all
would-be-contributors.

Cheers,
--
olivS