[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 QuickStart Guide (FINAL)

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Fri Jan 13 20:33:16 CET 2006

Ok, I updated the Quickstart to "2.41", along with some other changes:

* I removed the soft bitmap drop shadow and replaced it with a sharp
shadow as I proposed last week.
* I added a tiny 0,25pt line around the boxes to make up for some loss
of contrast because the shadow was gone.

this should resolve all the pdf problems (although I would like this
to be confirmed!) with different readers. It also decreases the
filesize (it's 133kb now, 100 when zipped).

please let me know if there's any problem, otherwise I think we can
safely include this one in CVS?

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/QuickStart

Ewout