[Bf-docboard] Job Opportunity for Trainers :: Bulgaria

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:01:14 CET 2006

Hi Bart,

They are gathering things for applying to the funding right now. Mostly
they are looking for people that can teach Blender, for a series of
workshops.

If you can drop by at the Meeting tomorrow 13:30 GMT in
#blendereducation at irc.freenode.org you can talk to the project leader
and he could give some more information on it and possibly how to get
BlenderNation involved.

Anyway, if you can't make it I will make sure to ask him what he has in
mind and if he wants to use BlenderNation as a medium to spread the
word.

All my best,

-- Rui --

On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 12:00 +0100,