[Bf-docboard] Image generation idea.

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Thu Feb 9 15:05:00 CET 2006

Sorry Ewout, I miss-read my "mytalk". It was you that told me about the
thumbnail images; my apologies.

We could use the "x,y..." syntax but I was thinking that the overlay
image would be the same size as the background image. PNG compresses
transparent images very efficiently so the overlay would be quite small
even though it would be a large as the background image. But the
"x,y..." syntax has more flexibility; nice idea.

jesterKing or Spiderworm would you guys have some spare time to add this
kind of template?

-Will (Quartz)