[Bf-docboard] new column classes in wiki CSS for python code with line numbering

Sobek liebundartig at freenet.de
Wed Aug 23 18:20:51 CEST 2006

Hello blenderheads,

I would like to have two new column classes in the wiki CSS for creating tables with line numbering and python code. So you can select the python code without the line numbering.
A working example of what I would like to have can be found at my talk page:

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User_talk:Sobek

At the moment there are two problems that I would like to point out:
a) to make my approach work as expected I had to put the <br> commands at the beginning of the line otherwise the #'s would be converted to numbers. Not sure if # is the best figures for commands in the wiki and python code. Taking into consideration my little (next to not existing) programming experience I would like to hear some opinions on that.

b) BeBraw mentioned the use of a python script for the creation of the line numbering. So that it would add 1 to a predifined figure in a new line. Not sure if that is possible via CSS in the wiki.

With kind regards,
René "Sobek" Genz