[Bf-docboard] Manual Structure project update 2

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Aug 2 16:23:30 CEST 2006

Ok!

I'm pretty much done with all the big changes *phew*.

There's a bit of cleanup work to do (straggler template-ifying/moving
tutorials/writer's guidelines) that I'll try and take care of
tomorrow, but for the most part, it's pretty complete. Of course the
wiki isn't (and may never be), so happy writing, all! :)

cheers

Matt