[Bf-docboard] Considerations for the next print version of the manual

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Sat Apr 29 11:09:25 CEST 2006

Yes, that's a different thing, since my idea was about the mediawiki
engine; not documentation /an sich/. Even if it were not allowed to do
it for the BF, I could be stimulated /from/ the BF to do it for the
MediaWiki SoC :o)

Please follow up to the post I will be sending to the bf-committers
list within a few minutes

Ewout