[Bf-docboard] Textures links on the wiki

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:53:31 CEST 2006

Greetings

I wrote an email a few days ago, suggesting putting the textures links from
the blendernations article on to the wiki. Since there been no responce, i
took that as a positive sign (no one was heavily against it) and have put it
up  http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Tutorials/Textures_Links<http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Tutorials/Textures_Links>,
then
got the authors blessing (below) didn't want to step on any ones toes.

The only challenge is that it list under turorials as anywere else would
have been more abstract. Could we change that header (Tutorials) to
tutorials and links or does some one have some beter wisedom than me on the
matter.

thanks
al