[Bf-docboard] Quickstart.fr

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Mon Apr 17 19:02:42 CEST 2006

I don't understand the question/problem, but somehow the colors got
screwed up too, could you check to make sure they're the same?

If you click on the image on the page you sent, you'll end up at the
big image: http://mediawiki.blender.org/uploads/1/14/Quickstart_Guide_fr.png

furthermore, there's a button "upload a new version of this file"

Ewout