[Bf-docboard] Translation tool tips in Rosetta(Launchpad)

Knagi knagi at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Apr 15 18:32:47 CEST 2006

Hi.
I saw the article about Blender Translators Day at BlenderNation,
and I'm working at Rosetta(Launchpad) with other Japanese users.

Blender has some po files,
but blender in Dapper doesn't have these po files.
I want to import po files in cvs to blender in Dapper.

Blender in Launchpad already exists (not in Dapper in Launchpad).
# See https://launchpad.net/products/blender/
I think we should use this for translating interface elements
and tool tips, so I want to upload pot file and po files.

Because of unusual method of using gettext,
we cannot use xgettext to make pot file,
but Lee June makes 'genpot' script that generates
pot file from sources.
# https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+source/blender
# See blender_2.41-1ubuntu4.diff.gz

Now, we can generate pot file from cvs and update po files.
And we can use Rosetta after uploading these files.
Can I upload these files to Rosetta ?