[Bf-docboard] Blender Translation Day

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Apr 6 06:54:10 CEST 2006

Hi Docboard,

if you want to give this some additional exposure, we'd be happy to
post about this on BlenderNation. We DO need to have more information
about this though, or preferably a ready to post article. If someone
could help us with that, that would be grand.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 31-mrt-2006, om 10:58 heeft Tom M het volgende geschreven:

> Okay the day is set for the 9th of April
>
> Here is the translation page for Dapper
>
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+source/blender/+pots/
> blender
>
> it is 2.41 Blender which surprises me since 2.41 came out quite a bit
> after their deadline.
>
> LetterRip

Bart Veldhuizen
bart at vrotvrot.com