[Bf-docboard] glossary?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 04:33:55 CEST 2006

On 4/4/06, will <quartz13163 at distanthumans.info> wrote:
> I agree this would be a very helpful section.
>
> However, would the search facility sort-of act like a glossary to some
> degree? Or could we use the search tool to generate the glossary.

Yes but our manual will be hard copy also so while it isn't as much
use for online it is probably pretty useful for the hard copy
versions..  I think there is probably software that can use clustering
and such to autogenerate a glossary (for instance Googles define: ),
don't know if there is anything freely available that does such
though.

My main interest was that if people who aren't fairly familiar with
Blender terminology want to help translate a glossary would be useful
for that.

LetterRip