[Bf-docboard] mediawiki

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:22:31 CET 2005

I got the message "Right now someone working on this part of Manual. Please
do not edit this article if you see this sign. Thank you." was this add by
the indervidual working on the page or are we using a back date version
mediawiki? If we are using a backdate version is it possible to request an
upgrade?

I got the message off,
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/PartIII/Special_Materials , if
this meesage is add in by some one who's working off line, doesn't
mediawiki have the option to corilate any modifications made by two users if
changes are made while offline so if some one else does improve your work in
the online copy it can quickly be incorparated.

but i could just be confused again :)