[Bf-docboard] Couple of things

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Wed Nov 23 18:51:46 CET 2005

This does not make much sense: even the 2.3 manual is still usable for
2.4, because the most basic things work more or less the same. 2.40 is
a bit different though, because of the mayor changes throughout the
whole system >> that's why we need a NEW manual. There's a chance the
next manual wil be 2.5, and I think it will be a while before it
becomes outdated.

Anyway, this discussion is a bit late since a lot of these things have
been discussed before (making a different manual format so that
tutorials and basics become separated from the reference guide)

PLUS we'll always have more up to date web-docs. There is no financial
loss include when printing (BF profits from it, and it's part of Ton's
salary). A lot of people still prefer print over monitor (also because
most people don't have dual monitor setups).

Ewout