[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 hotkey map

Franz Rogar franzrogar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:11:37 CET 2005

> didn't check them for correctness/completeness, but it's probably much
> better to offer them in a sane format that anyone can read, like PDF.
I think that a standard of vector graphics (the only one standard as
long as I know), should be able be read by anyone. And SVG is a very
very sane format: XML (open the file with a plain text editor).

> Your application should be able to export as PDF, or as PS and then
> convert using ghostscript?
Inkscape can export to many formats.... but in SVG we (translators)
can change the text!.

Also, I think SVG could be used to do a 'raw' images package (a
package available to download) containing all images and the text into
layers. This is a suggestion that could be useful. And, if webbrowsers
supported nativelly SVG, we could use the native i18n support, and no
need to host different files for different languages...

--
Thanks in anyway,
        Franz Rogar