[Bf-docboard] Serious Issue: Versioning - Proposal

Franz Rogar franzrogar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:41:09 CET 2005

You can take 'old' versions using the 'Historial' tab, after the shown
diff you can see the 'old' page. Maybe we can add a new
schema/page/script or whatever it was, that show the 'old' page...

Me, like part of the spanish team, I think we must 'make' a new manual
branch and save what we can from the old one and make a new version
freeze. And instead of refering to version 2.41, 2.45a or any other,
it will be 'LAST VERSION' (always, so no need to show it) and the
manual become a 'Manual 2.4" refering to the 2.4 branch. I think that
newer versions works better... so no need to say "this is for version
what and these others to versions what1 and what2". This is what I
think individually, no all  the spanish team.

2005/11/12, Mathias Panzenböck <grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net>:
> Isn't it possible to use SVN for the manual? Then you can get an old
> Version from the responsitories history.

Thanks in anyway,
        Franz Rogar