[Bf-docboard] CMS release notes

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 09:04:17 CET 2005

I meant the old release logs (2.37a and prior), however I volunteered
to do much of the work on the current release notes.

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Release_Notes

They are currently just the commit logs - I'm organizing them (ie see
animation) and will be editing them to make it flow together better
(tommorrow is basically dedicated to that...).

and of course there are also the pre-release notes done by antoni

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Blender_2.4_pre-release_notes

  For 2.40 there should be very few additional changes, asside from
python API additions (mostly just getting the API for animation
related stuff working again), the UI migration from Tuhopuu, a number
of scripts, and a handful of patches everything else is pretty much
frozen (True freeze this weekend or more likely next...).

LetterRip