[Bf-docboard] WIP on Material Chapter

olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Thu Nov 10 11:03:07 CET 2005

Please read:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Talk:Manual/PartIII
Information duplicated hereafter:

Talk:Manual/PartIII
>From BlenderWiki

hey all,

I will make a major overhaul of the chapter on Materials (not on the
Textures) in the next few days/weeks. I plan to sort information a logical
way according to Shading menu buttons, centralize the theoric parts about
specular/diffuse shaders, then sort information tab by tab when
interesting to do so for maximum consistency with the actual GUI. I will
also include information on new parameters/buttons not actually featuring
in the documentation, and also provide the information needed for the
Reference part of the documentation.

--OlivS 10:58, 10 November 2005 (CET)