[Bf-docboard] Current empty pages and some bugs...

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 1 15:37:26 CET 2005

Hi, I've been checking the english manual to help me
with .es translation and found several pages with no
content at all. I guess you are already aware of it,
but for newcomers, here are the ones I found as of
yet:

Part IX - The Armature System:

-Rigging Examples
-The Action Window
-PoseMode

and there is "Skinnig" chapter which has partial
content of other chapters in the end (I think that's a
bug).

Except for "Rigging Examples", you can take a look at
the spanish version I've created from Docbook. I would
fix these myself but I'm fully occupied with spanish
version right now.

Now, there is Shape Keys and a RVK chapters, which I
suppose are going to be merged in some way, right ?

Best regards and keep on going !

malefico.