[Bf-docboard] wiki?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Jun 1 20:07:48 CEST 2005

Op 1-jun-2005, om 16:12 heeft Ivailo Stoimenov het volgende geschreven:

> Is it posible to have CVS access to the wiki? So to download and
> browse offline only recent changes? Because I would like to have
> all docs here and read them when needed. Also will it be possible
> to convert them to PDF, CHM, ...?

I don't think CVS access is supported by mediawiki; it uses MySQL to
store the information. From the looks of things, it should be able to
export the contents as DocBook so PDF and other fileformats should be
possible too.

I've added these two concerns to the 'things that we should look in
to' on

http://www.vrotvrot.com/blenderwiki/index.php/Main_Page

Cheers,

Bart