[Bf-docboard] Workplans

chazebs at bellsouth.net chazebs at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 15 16:23:14 CET 2005

Hello all.

My name is Chaz.  I live in South Carolina, USA.
I would like to volunteer to help the project by "cleaning up" some of your small documents into "American English" if there is a need.
Unfortunately, I don't speak any other languages at this time, so my efforts would be correcting grammer and spelling for those of you that might have english as a second language.

Thanks!

Chaz Steadman
chazebs at bellsouth.net