[Bf-docboard] Back!

Jasper Mine jaspermine at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 13:54:34 CEST 2005

Hey Guys,

My apologies go to spiderworm for my insulting comment about him not
understanding my ill formed text.

Seems most everybody is in agreement to MediaWiki, and the assignment
of rolls.  MediaWiki is already in place, so S68, I think you should
select some of these eager people with good contributing history here
to start setting precedence of importance certain sections of this
documentation.

I volunteer updating the how-to contribute to the documentation
project from prior manuals, as some of these text have become lost
with time :)

I will do it with my cvs client, and wysiwyg xml editor as this is
easier for me then waiting for silly web interface to update, I have
very slow 28.8 modem line.  In addition I also do a redundant version
on the MediaWiki.

Now I only do this if someone says, YES! we want this updated. From
there maybe more sections.

OK,
JasperMine