[Bf-docboard] Contribution to Chapter 12: Area lights

Olivier SARAJA (Linuxgraphic) olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Fri Aug 26 20:30:59 CEST 2005

Hello all,

Stefano, you will find at the following link an archive containing (in Open
Office SXW format) my first contribution to the Documentation: Area Lights.
I also offered in the beginning of the document a slight modification of the
text, to take into account the new number of light types available. I also
took a new screenshot of the Figure 12.1

You told me in a previous mail that you were OK for receiving Doc contribution
in Oo.org format, I hope it's still valid. All the pics are embedded within
the SXW document, but just in case you have difficulties in retrieving them,
I also joined them as separate files. There's also the Blend file for the
picture explaining how Area Lights behave: I didn't had at hand a vectorial
drawing software...

Oh, I nearly forgot! The link:
http://olivier.saraja.free.fr/DocBoard/area-light.tar.gz

I'm truly sorry for not being able to cope with CVS and DocBook format, but I
promise I'll give it a try when I'll have more free time...

--
Olivier SARAJA