[Bf-docboard] HTML version, Area lights and 404 Not Found

olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Wed Aug 10 10:18:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

> actually I uploaded new version yesterday :P
> but in any case you need to get a CVS client and make your updates with
> that
> since
> changes are made on docbook sources, not HTML directly and DoxBook XML are
> available only through CVS

is there a HTML version available? I'd like to browse the new version but
don't have the skills for using CVS.

BTW, I'm still willing to write the Area Light part for the documentation,
but since my baby is born, I spend more time with her than writing
anything on the computer. I guess I'll have slightly more time during
September to write the part I promised. So do I hope!

I tried to browse the "Blender Documentation Volume I - User Guide
Last modified December 07 2004 S68" but when I try to read anything in the
part II, I get "404 Not Found" errors... Something seems to be broken. Has
anyone reported something like that, or I am the only one to experiment
this?

Cheers,
olivS