[Bf-docboard] ToDo list

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 11 15:37:05 CEST 2005

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 09:38:42PM +0200, Kenneth Styrberg wrote:
> Ok heres a quickstart of the Official Documentation ToDo list!

> Transform and Transform Widgets

This will be a very visible and important feature, IMHO.
Worth spending some time on.

> OpenEXR

I don't believe ( at the moment! ) that OpenEXR will be
in the next release.  There are some technical design details
which will prevent it.  This may change, however.  Let's hope!

> 3D Text

I am tasked with writing some release notes and examples for
the new Bpy Text3d module.  Perhaps this can be 'borrowed'
as a starting point for the docs.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net