[Bf-docboard] Compiling documents

Kenneth Styrberg kenneth.styrberg at saabtech.se
Wed Nov 17 09:40:55 CET 2004

Hi, I'm having trouble compiling the documents into pdf and html.

First is html, when I do a make htmlI to do the part 1 the result goes into
a subdirectory htmlI but no links to graphics works. If I append a '../' to
all graphic links it looks ok. The output is a ~50 html files with cryptic
names "c456.html" and so on, I don't now if this is correct or not?

Then when I try to do a pdf we go into deep water, first there was trouble
getting all executables to run, I had to do a sym link to pdfjadetex ->
pdfte and after fixing that I get trouble with capacity and get the
following error: "! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=5000]"

I tried to increase every parameter in every config file I found but to no
luck and now I'm stuck...

Right now I'm runnning suse 9.1 x86_64 but if there is an enviroment in
windows that work I can try that. I found one that explicit wanted to run in
C: but no luck for me as my drive is F: !?

Please help me ...

regards

//styken (Kenneth Styrberg)