[Bf-docboard] Updated 'section_mesh_modeling_hooks.xml'

Stefano Selleri selleri at det.unifi.it
Mon Nov 22 18:37:07 CET 2004

Hi!

I will process your stuff tomorrow/the day after.

PNG is absolutely the preferred format

Be sure to set the resolution (dpi) to one of the following value
72 100 150 200 250 300
So that the largest dimension is at most 6 inches

Label Codes are explained in a page which is not online :o
You guessed correctly the first entries ;)

yours 'xxx' should be your personal three letters code, KST or KES could be
ok :)

the 'yyy' is a progressive number of your choiche

Stefano