[Bf-docboard] Video tutorial collection

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Nov 12 09:12:38 CET 2004

We discussed this a bit during the Blender Conference. The problem is
mainly that it's quite expensive to press CD's or DVD's and we were a
bit worried that the investment would never be returned...

I would like to see your video tutorial by the way - is it available
online?

Bart

Op 11-nov-04 om 15:57 heeft malefico andauer het volgende geschreven: