[Bf-docboard] Errata Corrige List 2

Eric Oberlander bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 14:21:15 +0100

Hi

on 17/5/04 11:29 am, Cesarano, Baldassarre at
Baldassarre.Cesarano@getronics.com wrote:

> some errata corrige founded during italian translation.

snip ...

> Modeling is correct "modelling" NOT

I think both are acceptable, but it depends where you live. One is common in
the USA, the other in the UK.

Refer to http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=modelling&r=67

When I started editing the XML files there was a mixture of the two. I tried
to make it consistent throughout the documents, and I standardised on
modelling, as I preferred it. Sorry if you don't like it.

Now the documents are online, I don't know if it would be possible to detect
the browser's location, and use 'center' instead of 'centre', 'color'
instead of 'colour' etc. for those located in the USA.

Anybody know if that can be done?

Eric